[pp.int.general] Big Brother in NL?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Nov 30 16:52:18 CET 2009

    No. It identifies the person who bought the ticket. The credit card may be
    owned by a firm.

Perhaps in theory that is possible, but in practice it is hard to do,
since you have to have it in your possession when you travel.
Company credit cards normally are issued to a specific employee and have
his name on it, just like individual credit cards.

		     And of course, the system allows you to buy multiple
    tickets.

I don't see how that alters anything.

    > No thanks.  I will buy a ticket with cash at a train station.
    Then you probably have to queue, and often you have to may an additional
    fee.

Maybe so.  Does it make a difference?  I often make such sacrifices
for the sake of freedom.

What conclusion are you arguing for?