No subject

Thu Nov 5 14:38:21 CET 2009

recommend that the organizations actively try to merge quickly or to differ=
entiate quickly as to not use the term 'pirate'. When a very small movement=
 splits it seriously impairs its credibility.=20

What is the issue ? I know the US is a big place, are these parties really =
american or are they more localized ? It could be less damaging if one woul=
d be "west coast" and another one "east coast" or similarily localized as n=
ot to overlap.

----- "Patrick Maechler v/o Valio" <pirate at valio.ch> a =C3=A9crit :