[pp.int.general] Pirate Party UK Critism

Kai Mast kai.mast at freakybytes.org
Fri Oct 2 17:04:13 CEST 2009

On Fr, 2009-10-02 at 17:44 +0300, Joonas Mäkinen wrote:
> To get the trust of people who in turn have lost their trust in the
> old
> parties, you need to be more open than them.

Yes! Here in Germany that is why we are so successfull. A lot of the
people who help us with our campagin aren't even members.

I don't think you should force people to join your party and you
defenitly should use a bulletin board for voting on the parties
programme.
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: nicht verf�gbar
Type: application/pgp-signature