[pp.int.general] Pirate Party UK Critism

Kai Mast kai.mast at freakybytes.org
Sat Oct 3 20:17:20 CEST 2009

Am Samstag, den 03.10.2009, 19:48 +0200 schrieb Valentin Villenave:
> We encounter things like this every other day in France... Hardly
> worth discussing.

Do the French pirates handle it the same way? I think being a Pirate is
about freedom. This means transparency and free speech IS important...

I don't know about England. What do you mean with you need money to
place a candidate? In Germany we just need signatures... do I get
something wrong here?
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: nicht verf�gbar
Type: application/pgp-signature