[pp.int.general] Pirate Party UK Critism

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:49:12 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Kai Mast <kai.mast at freakybytes.org> wrote:
> Do the French pirates handle it the same way? I think being a Pirate is
> about freedom. This means transparency and free speech IS important...

Free speech *is* important, but wasting our time with endless
arguments every time a blogger trashes us is not.

I've read this guy's blogpost hoping to find some actual
political/philosophical/sociological point of view, but he lost me at
"they’re just like the other parties". I've seen this line a hundred
times this year alone, so I'm used to getting over it.

As for getting a "PP UK #2", in France we've recently scored as high
as "PP FR #6" recently, so nowadays many of us don't bother paying
attention.

Just do your job and don't waste your time addressing such rants. As
you guys will get more and more successful everyone will want to be
your new best friend anyway :-)

Cheers,
Valenitn