[pp.int.general] Pirate Party UK Critism

Pasi Palmulehto scoffer at kofeiini.riippuvuus.net
Sat Oct 3 20:18:51 CEST 2009

I think it is very important to discuss when it looks like there might
be so radical idealistic difference between pirate parties. For example
this censorship on ones morale basis. It doesn't matter if such thing is
true or false, but it's worth knowing. I for example rise existence of
various PP's to the press once in a while and I'm asked about same goals
usually when other countries pirate parties are on the table.

--
Pasi "Scoffa" Palmulehto
Leader of Finnish Pirate Party