[pp.int.general] PP UK: Statement regarding video surveillance game?

kybernetes kybernetes at piratenpartei.at
Tue Oct 6 19:01:40 CEST 2009

Hello PP UK or other Pirate Parties,

the Austrian Pirate Party is going to publish a press release regarding
the (sick) idea of creating a video surveillance game:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6263882/Snoopers-could-win-1000-prizes-for-monitoring-CCTV-cameras-on-the-internet.html

http://interneteyes.co.uk/index.php

It would be nice if we could integrate other PP's opinions in our press
release - especially from the British PP.

Are there any signs that this news article and website could be a good
Hoax? (as sick and perverted as it is...)

Ahoi,
Julian AKA kybernetes
(Member of Austrian Pirate Party)

--
Bitte beachten Sie, dass im Rahmen der Vorratsdatenspeicherung zukünftig
jeglicher Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert wird.

Please be aware that due to pending data retention, soon any contact
withme will be stored for six months.

PGP key available at http://pgp.mit.edu:11371
ID: 83103B88