[pp.int.general] PP UK: Statement regarding video surveillance game?

Jeremy Morton admin at game-point.net
Tue Oct 6 19:17:55 CEST 2009

At first I laughed and thought it was OK, because I thought you meant,
like, a regular computer game.

But the article says they're talking about people snooping via real
*live* CCTV cameras... and calling it a game.

In any society that really gave a damn about reasonable privacy, and
frankly just respect for fellow citizens, this would be illegal.  No
longer does this stuff surprise me, but it's another grenade in the
ammunition box of evidence that this government needs to be taken out of
power, posthaste.

Best regards,
Jeremy Morton (Jez)