[pp.int.general] PPNL needs to capitalize on this

Mikko Särelä msarela at cc.hut.fi
Fri Oct 9 12:45:01 CEST 2009

Hi Rick,

I certainly sympathize with your call for action. The Finnish pirate party
did send press releases on the topic. However, at least in Finland, not
many newspapers picked up on the story, probably due to the fact that the
original story is written very badly.

To me, as I read it, it sounded like ramblings of a conspiracy theorist,
not of like a reasonable and trustworthy source at all. It would help
tremendously, if there was a more press release kind of information packet
of what has happened in English to which we could refer to.

-Mikko