[pp.int.general] PPNL needs to capitalize on this

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:37:48 CEST 2009

Hi Mikko,
I read the original story from Brokep first and it did not sounded like
ramblings of a conspiracy theorist considering I see his press releases as
a reasonable and trustworthy source in comparison with the press releases
from the MAFIAA industry. I doubt we can change the way that TPB makes press
releases considering they are angry activists expressing there opinions
colored by strong feelings for their cause to alert activists like us to
act.

In case the journalists in Finland are not interested in the story, they
will not bother to read Brokep's press release anyhow, but it is more likely
that they will read the one from a local source like PP.fi and local
bloggers. I doubt they will listen in the beginning, but after 100 or more
press releases maybe so do not get discouraged by there poor feedback, just
flood them until they start to listen!

- Nicolas