[pp.int.general] PPNL needs to capitalize on this

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 07:37:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

I can say that we are still not 100% what happened in NL. There is no one
consistent article with time table. Maybe more newspaper style like article.
Its vary hard to translate blog post with a lot of individual referneces and
personal thoughts. I am not saying it is not important - it valube source of
information but int is hard for us to sell it to public - it is good for our
onw purposes incide PP.

Any has some more condence description of the case?

BR,
Blazej
PP Poland