[pp.int.general] PPNL needs to capitalize on this

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 02:32:32 CEST 2009

We reproduce this article from remixtures(
http://remixtures.com/2009/10/brein-acusada-de-apresentar-documentos-falsos-contra-o-pirate-bay-em-tribunal/)
(an  portuguese blog) in the PP-Brazil's news section:
http://partidopirata.org/node/183

We spreed this article by twitter and ident.ca.

Rodrix
http://www.partidopirata.org