[pp.int.general] Irish Times article on German, Irish and Swedish parties

Thomas Burke mrthomasjburke at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 14:14:22 CEST 2009

Geography wouldnt be that papers strong suit. :P

Now today We have Anna Troberg doing a keynote speech at the Darklight
festival in Dublin. So we are starting to get some notoriety over here now.

2009/10/10 Kai Mast <kai.mast at freakybytes.org>

> Am Freitag, den 09.10.2009, 22:26 +0100 schrieb Charly:
> > Published in today's Irish Times. It's far from great but mostly
> > neutral and
> > I'm happy to see more media coverage over here.
> >
> http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/theticket/2009/1009/1224256223850.html
> > Charly
>
> But there is a mistake we have a council seat in Münster noch München
> (Munich). The article is fine though :)

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.