[pp.int.general] Is PPFI capitalizing on the EUR3M+ verdict?

Pasi Palmulehto scoffer at kofeiini.riippuvuus.net
Wed Oct 14 19:57:41 CEST 2009

On Direct Connect network the thing is a bit different. The hub had no
minimum share limitations, it's founder told he hosted it mainly for
chatting service. The fact is founder could not know if someone is
sharing illegal material unless he would download it first and that
would be against the law if files were illegal.

Also yet we don't have any real info from where the MAFIAA gets sum of
3.6 Million. On DC network they simply cannot know how much people share
files nor can even the founder himself. I can't see from what could the
founder be charged of (except at most if he downloaded illegal material
himself and have got caught).

We'll be talking about the case tomorrow on couple radio stations and on
TV at weekend.

Pasi "Scoffa" Palmulehto
Leader of Finnish Pirate Party