[pp.int.general] Broadband access becomes Legal Right

Joonas Mäkinen joonasd6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:34:41 CEST 2009

Hehheh, that really is something the French could hope for a Christmas
present. :P
Do note that the actual internet _access_ is unclear. There's now merely a
command for the internet service providers to offer the broadband for a
reasonable price.

2009/10/15 cwicket <cwicket at partipirate.org>

> http://yle.fi/uutiset/news/2009/10/1mb_broadband_access_becomes_legal_right_1080940.html?origin=rss
>
> This time guys , we should be the first to communicate about this !!!!
> Anyone could prepare a PR and forward us ?
>
> I am pushing  PP Fr to make a statement to congratulate Santa claus in
> Finland, and ask him for the same present for French Kids :)
>
> --
>

>  Cwicket
>
> Membre du Parti Pirate / Parti Pirate (PPFr Member)
>
> Membre du Coreteam PPI / PPI Coreteam Member
>
> email : cwicket at partipirate.org

Joonas "JoonasD6" Mäkinen
Varapuheenjohtaja, viceordförande
Piraattinuoret - Piratungdom