[pp.int.general] Broadband access becomes Legal Right

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Thu Oct 15 08:44:26 CEST 2009

In a suburb of The Hague (called Wassenaar) where the rich live in their big villa's with huge gardens, the distances to telephone exchanges are often so large that they can't have ADSL. They would be pleased by a legal right for broadband access!
Anyway, 1MB pretty soon won't be considered "broadband" anymore.
reinier