[pp.int.general] Some parting thoughts

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:45:35 CEST 2009

In Spain it is currently legal to download copyrighted music or movies from
p2p if it's for personal use, so if you want to download any artist's latest
album you have the legal right to do so. And I should note that you should
exercise your rights in the same way you exercise your muscles, to get them
in shape.

Bottom line being, if something is illegal in your country it doesn't mean
it's also illegal in the rest of the world. After reading your initial email
I got the feeling that the FUD spread by the the anti-pirate lobby has
really affected even to the people in PP-USA and that is really sad.

Regards,
     Eduardo Robles Elvira (Member of PIRATA)

El 18/10/2009 18:08, "Glenn Kerbein" <glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us>