[pp.int.general] The Pirate Bay and the Pirate Party

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:21:10 CET 2009

Google is a search engine. TPB is a search engine. We can search for
torrents in both, and also both make money with ads. In my opinion, the fact
that they've got a sentence against them and google have not is caused by:
1) Laws we are against.
2) Inept judges.

We shouldn't accept money from them or give them money because we could then
be charged for supporting "criminals" or ilicit funding, but we should show
them our support and they should support us too, because we both share
almost the same ideals.

At least that's my opinion.