[pp.int.general] The Pirate Bay and the Pirate Party

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:15:27 CET 2009

We are actually saying the same thing although I begun by leaving the % out
of the picture, to make it clear we should not need to worry about the big
masses that can not make a clear distinction between TPB and PP since most
of our supporters are doing there research why the debate regarding the
clear line of distinction between TPB and PP is overrated.

- Nicolas