[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Tue Oct 27 17:30:16 CET 2009

    I have to beg to differ. I recently visitied several discussions with
    guys from indipendente labels and according to their words, at least
    german indie artists receive a pretty fair share from the money (about
    10-20%).

That may be true, for the independent record companies.  However, I've
also read that these companies often have trouble finding the money to
pay the musicians.

    The only musicians getting really less money are newcomers at major
    labels.

"Newcomers" is hardly the word to describe the first record contract
which typically covers 5 or 7 albums.