[pp.int.general] UK - Number 10 petition

W Tovey will.tovey at pp-international.net
Thu Oct 29 00:45:42 CET 2009

I had a look at that petition a while back and while it is good
publicity and a start (I signed it), I think their statement is quite
badly phrased. Hopefully once PPUK has clear policies we can start on
more better worded petitions; not to mention an election campaign.

--
Will Tovey / Duke

Chief Administrative Officer, Pirate Party International
Policy Group Leader, Pirate Party UK