[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:44:48 CET 2009

Do you mean that music engineers and producers work for free at first and
are only paid after they start to sell copies of the album? I don't think
so.

Normally, when I download music, I download the whole discography. And if I
like them and they come to visit us I go to their concert. Then they earn
enough money to pay the producers of their next album.

Felix