[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Bernhard Schillo b.schillo at gmx.net
Fri Oct 30 13:15:05 CET 2009

Christian Hufgard schrieb:
> Félix Robles wrote:
>
>> Do you mean that music engineers and producers work for free at first and
>> are only paid after they start to sell copies of the album? I don't think
>> so.
>>

> No. But they do not get paied anymore, if people stop buying copies of
> music.

Christian, you already should have learned it. You are in the pirate party.

I understand a differentiated perception of the situation, because i'm a
musican and graphic artist/worker. Of course we need music engineers
etc.. So we have to elaborate this differentiated perception. But the
pirate party negates the idea of "intellectual property" as it is known.

Your contributions always contain the implied accepting of "intellectual
property". That's why discussions with you never come to an useful
conclusion. You seem to have enough time to make every intelligent
discussion on nearly every mailinglist impossible.

That's why i (as you know) don't talk to you anymore. But i wanted to
give the Pirates from other nations an impression of this dispute, so i
now made this exception.

Bernhard