[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:36:50 CET 2009

Well, I agree with you on the critics against Christian. The thing is,
pirate parties don't think Intelectual Property is a good term, we refuse
it. Instead, we talk about author's rights. The authors have some rights,
but as RMS has said, they don't have (or shouldn't have) the right to stop
listeners/audience from sharing their music/work.