[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Fri Oct 30 13:52:59 CET 2009

Bernhard Schillo wrote:

> Christian Hufgard schrieb:
>> Félix Robles wrote:
>>
>>> Do you mean that music engineers and producers work for free at first
>>> and
>>> are only paid after they start to sell copies of the album? I don't
>>> think
>>> so.
>>>

>> No. But they do not get paied anymore, if people stop buying copies of
>> music.
>
> Christian, you already should have learned it. You are in the pirate
> party.
>
> I understand a differentiated perception of the situation, because i'm a
> musican and graphic artist/worker. Of course we need music engineers
> etc.. So we have to elaborate this differentiated perception. But the
> pirate party negates the idea of "intellectual property" as it is known.

Like this rights, that cover GPL and Creative Commons?

> Your contributions always contain the implied accepting of "intellectual
> property". That's why discussions with you never come to an useful
> conclusion.

No, it implies respect towards an creative's wished.

> You seem to have enough time to make every intelligent
> discussion on nearly every mailinglist impossible.

Not that record again. In contrast to you, I prefere to act visible
instead of beeing hiddem - and claiming somebody elses work as mine.

> That's why i (as you know) don't talk to you anymore. But i wanted to
> give the Pirates from other nations an impression of this dispute, so i
> now made this exception.

You are such a noble guy. Should I give everybody an impression in your
work as a executive of the german pirate party in response? Don't you
think, the pirates can judge me on their own?

Christian