[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Sat Oct 31 18:55:24 CET 2009

> If we modify laws that protect a business case, we are in the
> responsibility to offer alternative ways.

Then tell me in what way politicians had a responsibility for providing
alternative livelihood for, say, slave traders.

Your argument is simply wrong. Regardless of whether the law's ends or
means was to protect the business case -- I argue strongly that it is
the means, not the end -- it is something politicians grant, and
therefore has the same power to revoke, without further notice.