[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Sat Oct 31 19:57:51 CET 2009

Félix Robles wrote:
> Well, I was thinking that if you modify a work, you should recognise
> that it's based on that author's work.
While I agree, is this legislation _necessary_ in order to make this
happen in noncommercial uses of creative material? Is it really
necessary to extend copyright (back) into the noncommercial field in
order to stifle plagiarism?

Because in my experience, the collective net is quite ruthless against
plagiarism. It is pretty much one of the worst social offenses you can
commit.