[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:10:34 CET 2009

Imagine that I make a version of Bob Dylan's song All Along the Watchtower,
I don't recognise it's a versión of a Dylan's song and I make a
non-commercial use of this version. Then Jimi Hendrix listens to my version
and he includes it in one of his albums (and earns some money). Who's gonna
pay Dylan?

I think it's a right some of us would like to recognise, and some wouldn't,