[pp.int.general] Greens saying Pirate Parties unnecessary

aloa5 piratenpartei at t-online.de
Tue Sep 15 14:10:15 CEST 2009

Eric Priezkalns schrieb:
> Who is taking the lead to counter Green Party propaganda, publicly
> saying there is a need for a separate Pirate Party movement?

Pfft.... the moderate Left Party (SOD) here said also there is no need
for another left party. And so will every party argue wich is going to
lose voters.

The answer is easy. If a green, left...(whatever) party would have done
the *job*, then there would (really) be no need of another party. It´s a
question of preferences. Green Parties must go into a coalition (so is
everywhere on the world I think). So they will bring their preferences
first-> rescue the (green) world. The issues (preferences) of the PP´s
on the world will be mostly issues in a coalition with wich they trade.

Regards
Otmar alias aloa5