[pp.int.general] PPI translation team task . // ASAP.

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:57:49 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Raquero <enrique at errea.es> wrote:

>        Hi:
>
>                This is a calling for the people that i've contacted to along this days or
> the people interested in taking part of the PPI translation team. The next
> task must be done asap and has to be translated in all available languages and
> specially in French, German and Spanish. Please send me a note/email to me if
> you are going to take care of the translation and the language choosed to be
> translated to, for organizational purposes. At this particular task, it would
> be appreciated if someone could managed the spanish one because i'm busy with
> a different internal, and urgent too, task right now.
>
>                Thanks for your attention.
>                Regards.
>
>                        Enrique Errea Gutierrez a.k.a. ninHer
>                        PPI Coreteam - Chief Communication Officer.

I can help with the spanish translations, but I think it would be nice
if we could set up all the translation infrastructure in a wiki so
that multiple people can collaborate on translating large items, and
because also we could have there a reference to all translated texts
and their translations.

We could use PIRATA's wiki for that if there's no international wiki
as it seems to be the case, which is a pitty by the way. If you like
this idea, I can create a section in our a wiki for this purpose.

Thanks for your time,
    Eduardo Robles Elvira
    (Member of PIRATA, the Spanish Pirate Party)