[pp.int.general] Translation issues. Call for collaboration.

loikva enrique at errea.es
Mon Sep 21 08:51:04 CEST 2009

    Hi:

             Five days ago i sent an email, requesting info about to
form an operative and practical translation team into the PPI. The fact
is that i received two,zwei,deux,due,twee,tva,(sorry, if i forgot some
n.a. to spain and serbia ) replies to the calling, offering help. This
international movement is, under my point of view, in urgent needing of
a flexible, powerful, and operational (24/7) device, with a huge number
of dedicated and encouraged people to support it. The PPI translation
team is  intended as the voice of PPI, whose voice is sent and heared
throughout all the infrastructure that we got, develop, and use. I can
understand that most of us have a role into our respective Pirate
Parties and a lot of things outside the parties, that substract time to
our daily lives, but like i said before, if PPI has no "tongue", can't
speak and if PPI can't speak and be listened PPI is dead.

             I would not you to take this email as an spoil and go ready
to reply for offering working time. As I am also part of another
translation teams, can understand the difficulties of a consistent and
uninterrupted working  flow. For this time if you are willing to be part
of this effort, please reply to me directly just for orgazing purposes
to this e-mail address:

 enrique.errea at pp-international.net

             Comments and replies to this email, of course, can be sent
back to this list but not the offering of translation.

              Regards.

          Enrique Errea Gutierrez.
          PPI Coreteam member- Chief Communication Officer.