[pp.int.general] an idea comes to me

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Sat Sep 26 03:30:06 CEST 2009

All nice and well. But please read the following and shiver.

  http://www.itu.int/osg/csd/cybersecurity/WSIS/3rd_meeting_docs/Rutkowski_IPtraceback_callerID_rev0.pdf
  http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb/blog/2008-09/2008-09-04.html
  http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2008/09/the_nsa_teams_u.html
  http://politechbot.com/docs/itu.traceback.use.cases.requirements.091108.txt
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_traceback
  http://www.politechbot.com/docs/itu.china.internet.traceback.proposal.091108.doc
  http://www.itu.int/md/T05-SG17/new/en/

One day it will be forced by the UN. The workgroup already exists.