[pp.int.general] Building our future.

Jorge jorge at pirataria.org
Sun Sep 27 07:21:19 CEST 2009

Jeppe and pirates,

The people are getting crazy with absurdes and *involutive* laws and
sentences.

Let's "implement" the world that we defend! Our better response is
action.  :  )

Hearts in Germany today!

Jorge
Pi Brazil

Jeppe Winther escreveu:
> Very much agreed.
>
> This is a lack of imagination, and the fear of the unknown.
> Trying to force a new reality on those who do not understand, on those who
> do not agree yet will only result in a violent backlash.
> The proper cause of action is education and opening the eyes of the
> populace, and in turn those in power. This is, sadly, bloody slow and
> painful, but altering the world in one fell swoop will most likely end in
> tragedy and another turn for the worse.
>
> Jeppe Winther,
> Pirate Party of Denmark
> --
Linux - 100% software livre - Ubuntu!

Compartilhar é muito BOM!    ...     Acabei de compartilhar! Sorria : )