[pp.int.general] we want this

Per von Zweigbergk per.von.zweigbergk at piratpartiet.se
Wed Sep 30 14:45:01 CEST 2009

30 sep 2009 kl. 02.45 skrev Matias Pajulahti:

> I don't know about the original poster but we've had ideas in Finland
> about projecting PP logo and animations to building walls and such.

This was done in Sweden with a normal "off the shelf" computer
projector, a high-power 12VDC -> 230VAC inverter, and a car during the
2006 parliamentary elections.

The related thread can be found on http://forum.piratpartiet.se/Topic25466-20-5.aspx
  (in Swedish). It was a long time ago, I don't know if there are any
pictures in the thread, and I didn't participate in the project
myself. But it's been done before. :-)