[pp.int.general] we want this

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Wed Sep 30 14:53:11 CEST 2009

Per von Zweigbergk wrote:
> 30 sep 2009 kl. 02.45 skrev Matias Pajulahti:
>
>> I don't know about the original poster but we've had ideas in Finland
>> about projecting PP logo and animations to building walls and such.
>
> This was done in Sweden with a normal "off the shelf" computer
> projector, a high-power 12VDC -> 230VAC inverter, and a car during the
> 2006 parliamentary elections.

Well, the stuff we were using in germany has some more power...

http://www.goboservice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44&Itemid=93

The Monster 2500 was the one, we used. With it you can easily beam the
logo at skyscapers. :)

Do know know the video, we made in january in frankfurt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJYApkb0YvQ

As you can see, we have some pretty long range projections.

This picture was taken some weeks ago:

http://hessen.klarmachen-zum-aendern.de/files/gobo2_.jpg

Christian