[pp.int.general] Polish President and other highly ranked Polish Politicians plane crash

Thomas Burke mrthomasjburke at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:42:22 CEST 2010

Will PP.PL be running a candidate in the presidential election that
will have to be held?

I know its not the kind of response that you may feel is appropriate
but I have stated my feelings on the matter elsewhere. I will say
again here though that it is a great tragedy.

2010/4/10 Błażej Kaczorowski <blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> If you still don't know I am here to inform you that lots of Polish
> Politicians (including our President) has died todays morning in plain
> accident near Smolensk (Russia) on their way to Katyn's crime
> anniversary ceremony. PP Poland still don't relay knows what will
> happen here - I hope we despite that tragedy will be able to reach
> Brussels PPI conference fe. For us, one of questions is: What will now
> happen to polish IS movements as P? Aas we all now, our Prime Minister
> and leading party are pro-censorship and pro media industry group, we
> will try to inform you about that in the future as well ...
>
> We have created short note for now on our web page
> http://partiapiratow.org.pl/ because we still rely have no words to
> relay describe our feelings ...
>
> international sources:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8612825.stm
> http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE6390MH20100410
>
> BR,
> Blazej
> PP Poland

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.