[pp.int.general] Polish President and other highly ranked Polish Politicians plane crash

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:55:18 CEST 2010

Don't think so, we are to week - but we will probably take part in
region elections later this year ...

We will try to part of Presidential elections - hopefully asking
difficult questions to candidates. Today only one political party in
Poland has all powers - i don't know how it will end ...

Blazej