[pp.int.general] PPSE unable to attend

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Thu Apr 15 15:41:37 CEST 2010

Colleagues,

unfortunately, all air travel from Sweden has been suspended due to
volcanic ash and trains are not available. It is therefore with great
regret I have to inform you that PPSE will not be able to attend the
anticipated conference this weekend.

While a volcano is something of an exotic reason, it is still a reason
for a development I would rather not have had.

I believe there will be people from Young Pirate of Sweden in Brussels:
some people left earlier.

I hope to catch you all at a later date.

Cheers,
Rick