[pp.int.general] PPSE unable to attend

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Thu Apr 15 15:52:15 CEST 2010

Hello,

This is really bad news! Would have been great to finally meet and get to
know all each other.

If there are people from PPSE or Young Pirate of Sweden available, you can
inform the coreteam/conference-TF and we can see if they can participate at
your place! And of course you can still participate via the live streaming!

Greetings,

Jerry

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) <
rick at piratpartiet.se> wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> unfortunately, all air travel from Sweden has been suspended due to
> volcanic ash and trains are not available. It is therefore with great
> regret I have to inform you that PPSE will not be able to attend the
> anticipated conference this weekend.
>
> While a volcano is something of an exotic reason, it is still a reason
> for a development I would rather not have had.
>
> I believe there will be people from Young Pirate of Sweden in Brussels:
> some people left earlier.
>
> I hope to catch you all at a later date.
>
> Cheers,
> Rick
>

> Weyer Jerry
PPI Co-President
Vice-President Pirate Party of Luxembourg