[pp.int.general] How PPI should look like - our humble opinion

Jhessica Reia jheleiosa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 19:17:51 CEST 2010

Jhessica and Rodrigo, from Brazil:
We agree, and suggest some points to be included:

- We would like to take accountability in all PPI actions - wheter financial
or administrative
- Same opportunities of participation to all the parties, regardless of
their country
- We ask for a strong commitment for the intercommunication between PPI's
members, since we don`t speak the same language - like trying to publish
materials in different languages to improve the social network
- The funding should not be the only form to support the parties, and the
different national initiatives. PPI can help the parties providing
infrastructure and technical support to build websites, logistical support
in campaigns, and any other actions that don't involve direct financing.

Thank you.

2010/4/17 Błażej Kaczorowski <blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com>

> What should PPI look like:
> - conference at least once a year, delegates (or delegate) would
> represent each county
> - on each conference we elect country, that will be spokemen for
> national parties untill next conference, though the constituent
> parties will have the right to recall.
> - once a month delegates (chosen by national parties) meets remotly
> (IRC) and discuss interentional cases - amendments and ideas are
> presented to boards in every country
> - spokemen country can't make any binding decision without contact to
> national parties boards (it can also call for immediet IRC gathering
> to get proper confirmation)
> - working groups will be ellected on confernece to perform maitenece
> tasks untill next conference (webpage etc.)
> - Funds will be given from member parties on a "need's be" basis, for
> example money from parties to fund conference.
> - All local parties commit to provide the financial means, within
> their capablities and if needed, to make funding of the annual meeting
> possible.
> - We want to see PPI as a united federation of international Pirate
> Parties, not a centralised global pirate party.
>
> http://wiki.partiapiratow.org.pl/index.php?title=Propozycja
>
> Blazej and Robert from Poland
>
> Tess and Ella from Sweden
>
> Andrew from UK
>
> Monika nad Jurgen from Belgum
>
> Christian from Romania

Jhessica Reia
Gestão de Políticas Públicas
Grupo de Pesquisa em Políticas Públicas para o Acesso à Informação - GPOPAI
EACH - USP