[pp.int.general] Election Results

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 05:45:19 CEST 2010

"STV, unlike Closed List PR, can at times produce pressures for political
parties to fragment internally because members of the same party are
effectively competing against each other, as well as against the opposition,
for votes. This could serve to promote ‘clientelistic’ politics where
politicians offer electoral bribes to groups of defined
voters."<http://aceproject.org/ace-en/topics/es/esd/esd02/esd02d/esd02d01>

Who decided the voting method?

Where this method is indicated in the statutes?

[]'s

rodrix