[pp.int.general] Election Results

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Tue Apr 20 10:29:39 CEST 2010

Majong wrote:
> Hi Marco,

hi Marco!!   :)

> "Une constante : plus on défend les libertés numériques, moins de femmes
> sont acceptées, logiciel libre, open source, Partis Pirates..."
>
> I think that Perline questions the place of women and more precisely the
> acceptance of women in the numeric world in general including pirate
> parties.

i'm female and geek and pirate. italian pirate hacktivist.

:D

so, dont panic, WE ARE HERE  ^_^

> Personnaly, I don't feel like being discriminated or being surrounded by
> chauvinist male pirates but I might be lucky with the Belgian pirates ;-)

quote! :)
and more, great job for this election, no vulcan or other can stop
pirates. technology is our force. streaming and irc channel our democracy.

cheers

lilo

--
*lilgeek:~$ --cyber_space: a spasso con Selgiuk e i pezzi di RoBot in
macchina Oo*