[pp.int.general] Electronic votes and safety + Election Results

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov bogo at piratskapartia.bg
Tue Apr 20 12:21:53 CEST 2010

It is called democracy. There was some good candidates and there was some
fair elections (you can see the results).

Bogo

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Marco Confalonieri <
marco.confalonieri at email.it> wrote:

> Marco Confalonieri ha scritto:
>
>  I wasn't a candidate and a fair number of the persons my delegation voted
>> was elected, so I'm quite happy with the results. I didn't mean to imply
>> that there were tricks, but when someone raises a problem (or a perceived
>> problem) I think it's a good idea at least considering it, at least to shut
>> down any possibility of quarrel.
>>
>>  The only thing I am worried about in the current panel is that I'd liked
> to see at least a woman and a non-european pirate elected.
>

> --
> Marco Confalonieri

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Pirate Party Bulgaria
http://piratskapartia.bg

Blogger, FOSS and Mozilla advocate, Digital Rights Warrior.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/bogomep
Blog: http://mozgull.bogomil.info
CV: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bogomil
GPG: 0x03CCF750