[pp.int.general] Election Results

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Tue Apr 20 14:16:18 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Please, read twice, I don't want to be misunderstood or create a flame,
just to close this thread.

1st point:

If anyone wants to check the election process, he/she has the right to
do so. No more discussion.

2nd point:

Minorities and Pirate Parties.

I am sick of being considered a female discriminator just for being a
male, SICK!

I do not discriminate anyone by any reason: loads of my friends are
homosexual, my last couple wasn't white, my mom is a separated
enterpreneur born of immigrants, and most of my best friends are radical
feminists.

That said, I am a bit libertarian, so, I don't believe in creating
thousands of laws, I believe in common sense and education!

Was it strange to have so few female candidates? well, not really, we
had almost the same proportion as female affiliates.

I believe in equity, I love it! but regulating is not the way: Laws are
for dumb people, good intentions are for everyone.

Trying to get a 50-50 in Pirate Parties is quite impossible if our
parties don't open to broader areas of interest, IT has up to 90% male
rate, if this party looks like a geek-IT-Party, it's hard to change so.

I would suggest to focus on other areas such as health (medical patents)
and education (free access to culture). These areas are even more
affected by the laws of immaterial goods: people dies because of medical
patents!!!!

That is the next field for raising members, voters and better gender equity.

Pedestrians don't know about P2P, but all they know people dies
worldwide and they want a better education for their families.

Focus on that, not in creating
rules/chapters/sections/guides/suggestions/handbooks and other ways of
wasting our time and energy.

I don't want to grant somebody not voted by enough people to be part of
the Board ONLY for being black, jew, female, homosexual, vegan, windows
user or scuba diver!

PS: I am partially Jew, and Catalan, so I am a double minority. Don't
contradict me or I will tell you are discriminating me for Antisemitism
and Xenophobia!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha :D

Hugs & Rum!

Kenneth