[pp.int.general] Election Results

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov bogo at piratskapartia.bg
Tue Apr 20 10:35:41 CEST 2010

I am already working on a proposal to the Board for a WOPI  (Woman Pirates)
program, based on Gender equality principles and based on some ideas on
womoz.org

I have already invited Perline to help me and I will contact more members
soon. Please be patient, we will have results soon.

Bogo
Board member of PPI

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:29 AM, lilo <al3lilo at autistici.org> wrote:

> Majong wrote:
> > Hi Marco,
>
> hi Marco!!   :)
> >
> > "Une constante : plus on défend les libertés numériques, moins de femmes
> > sont acceptées, logiciel libre, open source, Partis Pirates..."
> >
> > I think that Perline questions the place of women and more precisely the
> > acceptance of women in the numeric world in general including pirate
> > parties.
>
> i'm female and geek and pirate. italian pirate hacktivist.
>
> :D
>
> so, dont panic, WE ARE HERE  ^_^
> >
> > Personnaly, I don't feel like being discriminated or being surrounded by
> > chauvinist male pirates but I might be lucky with the Belgian pirates ;-)
>
> quote! :)
> and more, great job for this election, no vulcan or other can stop
> pirates. technology is our force. streaming and irc channel our democracy.
>

> cheers
>
> lilo
>

> --
> *lilgeek:~$ --cyber_space: a spasso con Selgiuk e i pezzi di RoBot in
> macchina Oo*

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Pirate Party Bulgaria
http://piratskapartia.bg

Blogger, FOSS and Mozilla advocate, Digital Rights Warrior.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/bogomep
Blog: http://mozgull.bogomil.info
CV: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bogomil
GPG: 0x03CCF750