[pp.int.general] Election Results

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Tue Apr 20 23:29:05 CEST 2010

Gender issues. Important, but not something that should decide who is
voted in. Knowing the candidate, past statements and merits, and knowing
what the candidate can do when elected is more important to me.

IMHO gender issues are only temporary, even in the pirate parties. Men
are faster to enter into a political movement than women. But women -
once they join - are a lot more persistent and hard-working than most
men in general.

I did not vote for you this time. Not because of gender, but because I
am not sure about your political standpoint.

What you said the only time you spoke at the conference made a lot of
sense to me. Thank you for helping to save the conference. Next time I
may vote for you (if I can at that time), if I hear more about you in
languages I understand (unfortunately I do not understand French).

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.