[pp.int.general] ACTA negotiations released today

Rackham denis.germain at partipirate.org
Wed Apr 21 16:15:59 CEST 2010

Le 21 avr. 2010 à 10:30, Nicolas Sahlqvist a écrit :

> ACTA negotiation documents was released today, you can find them here:
> trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/press/index.cfm?id=552

"I am very glad that the EU convinced its partners to release the negotiation text", said EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht.

How funny it is to see a Commissioner denying his own obligations to the will of the other negotiators…

Denis Germain
partipirate.org board of directors
Signatures are so passé…