[pp.int.general] O.T.: april 25: tribute to Emilio Salgari

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Wed Apr 21 17:20:36 CEST 2010

Partido Pirata Argentino ha scritto:
> Salgari committed suicide by their relationship with their publishers
> and was one of the most important writers on pirates and privateers.
>
> I propose a tribute on April 25 in his honor. Look in your language
> the causes Salgari´s suicide.

It will be difficult to organize such a thing here in Italy on the 25th
of April since it is the National Liberation Day. I will forward your
proposal on our ML. It would be a shame if the pirates of all the world
held a tribute in his honor and the pirates of his home country didn't. :-(

--
Marco Confalonieri