[pp.int.general] O.T.: april 25: tribute to Emilio Salgari

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Wed Apr 21 20:26:09 CEST 2010

For what I can read here.... he's more a geneticall-suicide than an
example to follow.....

So, he was a mass-media author and he commited suicide... appart from
writting books about pirates, the ones in the sea, not we, I can't see
any other point that links him to our movement....

Regards,

Kenneth

En/na Enrique Herrera Noya ha escrit: