[pp.int.general] O.T.: april 25: tribute to Emilio Salgari

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu Apr 22 21:44:01 CEST 2010

    His couple

A couple consists of two people.  I think you mean "his mate".

	       hasn't seen a single cent for his books, whilst the family
    who he broke up his relationship is making huge amounts of money.

We are concerned with what readers are allowed to do with books.  The
question of "who gets the royalties, A or B" is a distraction from
that.  Further, it lends itself to use by the publishers as an argument
against sharing.

								      That
    blames our current IP schema, pointing to a well known artists with
    noble values, whilst being hard to backfire.

If you're talking about copyright, please don't call it "IP".  That
confuses copyright with various other laws that are different issues.